Like doing workshops? How about journey mapping, wire framing, kick-off canvases, design sprints or competitor analysis? If you like any or all of these things then you should fit right in because our UX designers have a range of skills and experience to share, and there’s opportunity for you to get stuck into when it comes to the various projects we work on.
We are a kick ass company that specialises in Digital Product and Services and is looking for a Senior UX Designer to help support our growth. We want someone that is hungry for a challenge and feels comfortable to hit the ground running.
What to expect if we work together:
By day you’ll work as part of our team solving design problems, facilitating workshops and creating beautiful products / web applications for our clients to love. At night, well that’s yours, but you can usually find us indulging in unhealthy amounts of cheese with classic banter, and we hope you’ll join us..
In addition to the cheese eating, we pride ourselves on team work, so it will be essential for you to be able to communicate and work with all parties, including Project Managers, Developers and Company Leads. You must also be an ego-free, thick-skinned person who can take and give clear feedback.
Why you want to work with us:
• You will be working with a fabulous design team full of super cool people (Guess who wrote this)
• Our clients are awesome and actually understand the value of good design
• You will be encouraged to grow your skills (Bloom you beautiful flower)
• You will get to work on multiple different types of design projects
• You will be able to do all things UX and UI
• You can enjoy lunchtime table tennis, FIFA tournaments or a trip to the Rose Gardens
Plus we have a great social atmosphere that will help you continue to grow your network while having a ton of fun!
What we would like to see:
• Fundamental skills in user research, wireframing, prototyping and testing
• An understanding for product life cycle management and implementation
• Soft skills in planning and facilitation of workshops with stakeholders
• Some experience working in an Agile Software Development environment
• You have an uncontrollable drive to make things beautiful
• You can work autonomously as well as collaboratively with the team, clients and end users.
• You have had experience in developing design concepts for responsive websites and applications, or for iOS and Android (if both it’s a bonus!)
• You will have well-developed skills using Sketch and invision
• If you have any HTML or CSS understanding this would be valuable but not essential
• A passion for learning and challenging one’s perspective is also really important
• You’re damn passionate about all things technology and design and just want to build beautiful usable products - with a core focus on the user and business value
• You have a sense of humour – we have a lot of laughs in the office
If you feel that you tick some of these boxes, like how we roll and think you can hang, lets talk!
Thinking about a career path with Pixel Fusion? Get in touch with us for a chat and apply now to sit on our ‘virtual bench’, and next time we’re hiring we’ll get hold of you first.
We’d love to see examples of what you have worked on, what role you played and any thoughts you have. We want to get to know you and your journey to see if we can take the next steps on that journey together.